Syngenta Foundation for Sustainable Agriculture is an international non-profit organization that focuses on supporting the productivity of small-scale farmers in developing countries around the world. The mission is to create value for resourcepoor small farmers in developing countries through innovation in sustainable agriculture and the activation of value chains.
Syngenta Foundation for Sustainable Agriculture Indonesia is looking for a suitable candidate to fill up the position of Farmer Support System Assistant.
- Involvement in base line studies and assessment of the initial income status of member growers
- Work with line supervisor to design and implement activities which favorably address the each programs and development needs of project’s participants, their families and communities
- Facilitate identification and implementation of appropriate strategies to increase the capacity of farmer members
- He will facilitate strengthening of sustainable agricultural aspects of farmer community groups or farmer associations, direct farmer network through development of appropriate implementation and management structures and tools
- Track, monitor, compile and summarize project progress and provide regular updates to the line supervisor
- To participate actively and effectively in the project teams as required making necessary actions and recommendations
- To work closely with all project members where relevant and appropriate
- To maintain the company’s highest standard of professionalism at all times
Required qualification and competencies:
- D3 or S1 from Faculty of Agriculture, Agribusiness, Management, Economics or other related majors
- Have a good communication & interpersonal skill
- Preferably have an experience in managing community/NGO/FMCG
- Willing to be placed in Mojokerto or Malang Area – Jawa Timur with 1 year contract
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook)